Friday, May 11, 2012

TNT!

So when I was driving the boys to get them Chik-Fil-A that day when Jamie spotted the tough-looking toddler in the tank-top, the AC/DC song "TNT" came on the radio. It caught the boys' attention for very different reasons, which are at some level indicative of their personalities I think to say nothing of their response to music. As soon as the chorus started ("I'm TNT, I'm dynamite") Connor got very pleased and by the time it repeated he was happily singing along (interesting about AC/DC, incidentally, that there's something nursery rhyme-like in aspects of what they do). Jamie on the other hand, analyzed the lyrics and after hearing the second part of the chorus ("TNT/I'm a powerload, TNT/Watch me explode") asked in his serious way, "Is this song about someone in the air force?"

No comments: