Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day two


OK, I promise I won't blog every day of Jamie's school life, but we want to remember all the details of these first couple of days and we have this cute picture of him being led off into school.

Jamie seems to have had a great day again. He was his usual silly self getting into the car, and I asked if it was "totally fun" and he said, "YES! Totally Totally fun!" I asked what he did and he said he sang zoo animal songs and played with toys. Then I asked if he'd played with any friends and he said "Yes, Jordan. No, Thomas. Thomas is a boy." I asked what they'd done and was a little off-put to hear: "We pretended to be dead." But later it came out that he and Thomas had raked the grass outside. I think the playing dead had something to do with the animals discussion, too.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

And an update from Day 3: he didn't even say goodbye as he jumped out of the car to go into school. *sniffle*