Sunday, November 25, 2007

Insult to injury

Connor has not been sleeping through the night very well lately. Lately being pretty much his entire life. He very often wakes up in the middle of the night and is up for 1 - 2 hours. Often I bring him downstairs, where one or both of us sleep on the couch, eventually. But for the last couple of nights Sarah has been bravely taking him into the bed to try and snuggle him into submission. He is highly imperialistic with respect to bed space and things usually end up with Sarah clinging to a tiny strip at the side of the bed, while I am again banished to the couch. As I was resignedly taking up my pillows and slouching off to the door last night, Connor, gloating perhaps, added succinctly: "Bah-byee." Ouch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, my! What a little personality! I hope you can reclaim your rightful place soon!!