Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ho ho ho

Here are actual letters to Santa, as dictated to Mommy, who also offered a little help in polite forms of greeting such as "Dear Santa," rather than beginning with "I want":

Dear Santa,
My name is Jamie. I was good and I helped my mommy and daddy and I didn't wake my mommy and daddy up at night like I did yesterday and they were so tired and grumpy.

Please bring me a blaster, but mommy and daddy say no. Please bring me a castle. Can I please have a castle with some guys. I want some books from school like sharkpedia and superfriends and star wars. Can my daddy have a red light saber?

Love, Jamie
oh, and a batcave
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Santa,
I want Santa bring cheese. And a car.

Love,
Connor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ma certo....formaggio...atsa my boy!