Friday, January 11, 2013

Bunny homework

So Connor is in first grade now and has been adjusting to a moderate amount of homework. He gemerally does pretty well. It comes in packets that have to be turned in at the end of the week and he's motivated to do as much as possible early in the week to get it out of the way so that's meant that Thursday night doesn't have to be too painful.

One assignment the boys both get is a list of words, which they have to use in a sentence. Connor had this for the first time this week and got the concept immediately and churned out the following sentences. I transcribe them exactly here, and I think they give you a nice little window into Connor-world:

(Around) Look around you.
(Find) We need to find our Guinea Pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Food) Me and My Dad our goin to get food at the store.
(Grow) We our growing Planets in our garden
(Under) I play weth my guinea Pigs under the table.
(Water) Me and my family go to the Bech we go under water.

No comments: