Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fighting bunny

Connor is a very sweet gentle little boy. This is of course part of why we call him bunny. These days when we talk about bunnies he asks whether we mean him or the animal. Sarah said "I love you bunny" the other day and he asked this. When she said she meant him, he asked if she loved the animal bunnies as much as him. When she said no, he suggested that she should. Perhaps, she said, but I don't. He seemed partially pleased by this, while not conceding the fundamental principle.

On the other hand, he can be quite fierce and feisty for a bunny. Sarah was also toalking with him recently about what people do when they grow up. She said that people often do something they're very good at, but that they also need to practice. To Sarah's surprise Connor proclaimed, "When I grow up I want to be a soldier, because I'm very good at fighting!"

No comments: