Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ewww!

The boys are in the dread-of-kissing stage. It started last summer when Jamie informed me that I could hug him outside the building when I dropped him off for camp, but no kisses. This soon turned into a general prohibition and Connor has adopted it as well.

Both boys are proud of the fact that they don't get scared by movies. They have seen the Indiana Jones movies and they protested vociferously at our insistence on fast-forwarding through the face melting part in Raiders of the Lost Ark. To be fair, they have been totally unaffected by any of the rest of the movies except for: the kissing scenes. These elicit howls and they cover their eyes so as not to be tainted. Sarah and I can send them into fits of horrors by kissing now.

1 comment:

Nonni and Diddy said...

I hope this encourages even more frequent kissing -
satisfying on so many levels!